Zest for advancement towards self-reliance.
SALAI envisions an exploitation free society without poverty, inequality and social injustice having to discriminate one against the other, a future in which poor and marginal farmers, prospective entrepreneurs, educated unemployed and socially excluded people participate in the making of an equitable and sustainable nation. In time, Agricultural Revolution will lead to Industrial Revolution resulting in progress and prosperity of the farmers, small scale producers, entrepreneurs and other sections of the society.
Dispersion of Self-Reliance.
SALAI HOLDINGS Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in the year 2014 with the unanimous chapter-wise decision of the Management Committee of SALAI Group of Companies operating in India. It comprises of numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses. To expand the modus operandi of the volume of business the group is diversified into -
1. SMART Society.
2. SMART Universal Academy.
3. SALAI Laithou Shanglen.
4. SALAI Charei Phiseng.
5. SALAI International Trade Co. Ltd. Hainan.
6. SALAI International Japan.
7. MAPAM International Hongkong.
8. SALAI International FZC Ajman, UAE.
9. Forest City Project In Malaysia With Country Garden. 10. SALAI Destiny Info Tech Pvt. Ltd. in Nepal.
11. Fizroy SALAI Venture Pvt. Ltd.
12. SALAI Land Development & Agricultural and Allied Activities Co-Operation Credit Society Ltd.
13. SALAI Financial Services.
14. SALAI PAN International Public Ltd.
15. SALAI Defence Technology Pvt. Ltd.
16. SALAI Construction Pvt. Ltd.
17. SALAI Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
18. SALAI Mart Pvt. Ltd.
19. SALAI Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
20. SALAI InfoTech Ltd.
21. SALAI Agri Consortium Pvt. Ltd.
22. SMART Medicos.
23. SALAI Bio Diversity Park Pvt. Ltd.
24. SALAI Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
25. SALAI Asia Pacific Region EXIM Pvt. Ltd.
26. North East New Town Development Co. Pvt. Ltd.
27. North East Project Development Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Salai Group of Companies has a powerful influence on the development of North-East India and will be a major driving force behind the “Vision 2020” of the Look East Policy of Indian Economy. Thus, SALAI Group of Companies has been formed along the ongoing transformational journey of smart society in India towards a Self-Reliant Smart Society. SALAI has been partnering with international companies and firms such as MEIWA CO. Ltd., FUJISHIJKIN and AGICO to widen its propaganda and to make aware to the people around the globe, the importance of relying on the self.